Half day Jerico tour
Drive through the Judean desert and enjoy a roadside view of the Good Samaritan Inn. After a short stop at sea level for a panoramic view, continue to Jericho, the oldest city in the world.
Stop to see Zacchaeus’ Sycamore tree and proceed for an overview of Mt. of Temptation. Visit Tel Jericho where 25 ancient cities were uncovered. (*cable car is not included).
Tour ends at around 13.30 in; Transfer to Tel-Aviv with a driver only.
NOTE: Minimum 2 participants
DEPARTURE: Mondays, Wednesdays & Saturdays
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- Jerusalem hotels – from 09:00 to 09:30; Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
* Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing.
- Change of vehicle is required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
- Passports are compulsory.
Not including cable car and entrance fee.