• Travel the incredible scenery of the Judean Desert in a Jeep
• Drive an ATV through the hills of
• Enjoy an authentic Israeli meal with a breathtaking view
• Discover the renowned St George Monastery and its history.
• Visit the beautiful Ein Prat National Reserve and bathe in its natural springs.
Travel the incredible scenery of the Judean Desert with a fully guided jeep tour. Drive over hills and into valleys, find impressive secret monasteries built into stones and swim in beautiful natural springs. This unique journey will take you to memorable parts of the country and is assured to be a highlight of your trip.
Following the jeep tour, it is time for you to drive on your own. Drive an ATV into the lush green forested hills just outside Jerusalem and experience an exhilarating self guided adventure, flush with some of Israel’s most sensational landscape, historic treasures and natural jewels.
Stop for a memorable picnic lunch in the middle of the desert and taste various delicacies from the region.
After leaving the desert, travel through porous plains to take photos of the impressive, yet little-known, Mar Saba Monastery or St. George Monastery. Learn about the Greek Orthodox monks who remain there and hear about the region’s past from your guide.
Next, stop at Ein Prat nature sanctuary to admire the Wadi Qelt sources and swim or explore.