Western Wall, Church of Holy Sepulchre, Church of Nativity
Drive to Mount of Olives for a panoramic view of the city. Stop at Mount Zion to visit King David’s Tomb, Room of Last Supper and the Dormition Abbey. Enter the Old City and walk through the Armenian and Jewish quarters to the recently excavated and restored Cardo, the Roman road. See the Jewish Wailing Wall, the Kotel, and continue to the Christian quarter. Walk along the Via Dolorosa and visit the Church of Holy Sepulchre. Continue to Bethlehem where Jesus was born; Walk through the Manger square to visit the Church of Nativity; View the Shepherds’ field.
Return to point of departure.
NOTE: Modest dress (no shorts or sleeveless shirts) and head covering are required for visiting holy sites.
- Tel-Aviv hotels – from 07:20 to 07.50
- hotels – from 09:00 to 09:30; Friday & Saturday : 08:45-09:15
* Guests should be waiting at the earlier time indicated.
- The tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations.
- Palestinian guide meets the tour only after border crossing.
- Border crossing may include short unaccompanied walking portion.
- Change of vehicle may be required upon entering Palestinian authority territory.
- Passports are compulsory.