• Tour the spectacular Negev desert through the Zin Valley and discover its ancient relics. • Swim and relax in the Ein Akev springs. • Hover and surf sand dunes – guaranteed fun.
• Discover the Negev like never before. • Stare at the sky and enjoy the sight of the stars and constellations. • Light a campfire, eat in the open air and spend an unforgettable moment in the chilled dark desert.
• Tour the deserted region with a Jeep. • Ride a camel’s back and experience the Bedouin hospitality. • Drive your own ATV through the off road Negev trails. • Watch out for local wildlife.
• Tour the Golan Heights off the beaten path with a Jeep. • Traverse the Golan’s rugged volcanic panorama and its beautiful wildlife. • Visit the deserted Academy where Syrian Army officers were trained when the Syrians controlled the Golan • Have lunch on top of Mount Bental with a breathtaking view. • Spend the afternoon enjoying diverse water activities.
• Travel the incredible scenery of the Judean Desert in a Jeep • Drive an ATV through the hills of Jerusalem • Enjoy an authentic Israeli meal with a breathtaking view • Discover the renowned St George Monastery and its history. • Visit the beautiful Ein Prat National Reserve and bathe in its natural springs.
• Select the region of your choice from the 6 major wine-regions in Israel and visit several wineries in those areas. • Enjoy a comprehensive tour of a winery including visits of the wine-cellar, the barrel hall and more. • Visit the vineyards and stop for a lunch with a wine-tasting in the middle of the grapevines. • Optional: Finish the day with an authentic Israeli food workshop (Cheese/Olive Oil/Chocolate).
• Explore the fascinating Ramon Crater and its diverse fauna • Hop on a Jeep for a memorable tour • Appreciate the view of the crater during a pleasing lunch • Go for more adventure and rappel down the crater or • Indulge in a pampering session in a luxurious hotel spa
• Enjoy an amazing hour-long Jeep Tour at the lowest point on earth. • Relax in a luxurious Spa and discover the unique ‘healing’ properties of the water and mud of the Dead Sea.
• Drive through the Judean Desert to the fortress of Masada, an iconic site in Jewish and Israeli history. • Enjoy an amazing Jeep Tour at the lowest point on earth. • Finish the day and experience the Bedouin hospitality including camel riding and tasting of iconic Bedouin food.
Business class flight from NYC or LA, 5-star hotels, 10 luxurious nights with 10 fascinating touring days, full board. Business class flight from NYC or LA, 5-star hotels, 10 luxurious nights with 10 fascinating touring days, full board.